Bearclaw Valley it smells like guilt and Chanel No. 5
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
I love short posts.

“Thanks Marty,” she returned to him with a swift smile and a bump of her frame against his own.

The question that had been presented was one that was challenging for her. Even though she had a good nose, her brother had done well at leaving very little behind. He had been venturing out further and further before his disappearance, and at first she had thought that he simply wandered too far and had to spend the night somewhere else. When the rain had come the next day and washed Lucas' scent away, that's when she found herself growing worried.

“I smelled him a little in the meadow outside the pack. I know that my aunt Indra took him to visit the pack next door. Maybe he went there? We can go check!” she said, growing gradually more inspired the more she worked through her brother's former whereabouts. Perhaps her chat with Marten was exactly what she needed.
Messages In This Thread
it smells like guilt and Chanel No. 5 - by Piper - September 27, 2018, 12:24 PM
RE: it smells like guilt and Chanel No. 5 - by Marten - October 03, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: it smells like guilt and Chanel No. 5 - by Piper - October 11, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: it smells like guilt and Chanel No. 5 - by Marten - October 11, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: it smells like guilt and Chanel No. 5 - by Piper - October 11, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: it smells like guilt and Chanel No. 5 - by Marten - October 11, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: it smells like guilt and Chanel No. 5 - by Piper - October 11, 2018, 08:40 PM