Meadowlark Prairie i know you want to cry all night, all night
82 Posts
Ooc — hund
All Welcome 
@Mou if he can hang outside of bfw?

The weather had cooled drastically and he loved every second of it. He breathed in the crisp air as the sun attempted to warm him, but the clouds kept sun-rays at bay. This place was a bare wasteland at the moment. No birds present, no annoyingly bright flowers, nothing but dried grasses. Perhaps the summer heat had killed them and the cold temperatures made sure they stayed so. Either way, Kalganov was pleased for once.

He pushed on east and ignored the telltale signs of a pack on the breeze. The male still had some wiggle room to change his direction. For now he would play the role of wandering loner.
RUSSIAN & ENGLISH
Messages In This Thread
i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 06:35 PM