Meadowlark Prairie i know you want to cry all night, all night
82 Posts
Ooc — hund
He wasn't the best at reading lips but he was pleased that it was not a complex sentence to understand. Bear. Internally he winced at such an idea. The male was undoubtedly brave in Kalganov's mind for living through such an incident. A soft frown tugged at his features but was quickly swept away by his typical neutral look.

Is it rude of me to ask if there's room for more members? A brow softly raised. He had nowhere to go and any pack that harbored such...hearty wolves had his full interest. Not to mention bear fighters sounded up his alleyway. Granted he could only silently hope that was a rare thing for he was not done with his youthful looks just yet.
RUSSIAN & ENGLISH
Messages In This Thread
i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: i know you want to cry all night, all night - by Kalganov - September 30, 2018, 06:35 PM