Hoshor Plains Wrap my arms around him and pretend
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
And just like that, it was over. Perhaps she didn't have the stamina that he did. Or maybe she was bored of him. Either way, the romping came to a close with little more than her abruptly culling the dashes to part the bed of grass with her tired bod. 

Slowing his own advance, he kept himself standing, watching her. Not necessarily in an eerie way, but something more akin to 'well, what's next?' If anything he wouldn't be too surprised if the woman simply wanted to joust with someone outside of her own Family, to taste a bit of unknown, herself. The same thing it seemed he wanted, a break from the metronome of Life and it's expectancies. To be momentarily free of the faces you had seen before, and walk into something much more fresh. He understood it well, as well as the adrenaline it spiked in the parched soul. He had felt it, and wondered if she too had enjoyed it as much as he did.

It was then he considered it worthwhile to atleast mention the gratitude he felt to her. "Thank you", the baritones of the older male rumbled out to the heated fae, a slight roll of thunder to the silence between their slightly labored breaths. However, the rest of the words that could have led to a sweet conversation, something much more meaningful and easily accomplished by a talker failed to come from him. The dark prince was no such thing. He was a silent guardian, coming to aid those who made it past the iceberg of his untrusting and callous walls of his heart, and even moreso scaled the treacherous angles up to his mind, where they would matter most. 

This romping was nothing, only a miniature fleck against the frigid world that was his own. But with a tilted crown of curiousity, he watched her, wondering if there might be more to her than just another pretty face passed and forgotten in the wind. He hadn't left yet - that right there was a clear sign he believed more than he was usually apt to.
Messages In This Thread
Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 04, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 04, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 05, 2018, 06:17 AM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 05, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 05, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 05, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 09, 2018, 04:15 AM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 09, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 15, 2018, 06:26 AM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 16, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 17, 2018, 07:50 AM