Ankyra Sound Upon a weary night, the bell tolled.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
"I know nothing of your pack", he answers without hesitation. And truthfully he was glad for it. It seemed as though the more things he knew about an affiliation whether it turned out to be a specific wolf or their pack, secrets spilled faster than blood and water.

"As any loner, I seek respite from the elements in exchange for service." Were these the same answers he gave Thistle when she interviewed him? So many moons had come and gone since then...and he hadn't seen a trace of her, nor of anyone from that pack, since. "As long as I remain, I am a faithful man. Dutiful and skilled."  The harbor of his skills wouldn't be mentioned, but he would speak on trades and such that all packs expected their members to begin their journey upon. He had done enough to be proficient in atleast something by now, right? Even if he hadn't, being protected and around allies would allow him to hone his abilities even more than what he had expertised on.

Finally coming to turn a face to the dark woman, his glacial eyes rested respectfully under her topaz irises. In the process, he gathered what information he could, including the marks her shoulder broadcasted purposefully in his peripherals, along with her fur holding a swig of ash and a glimmer of darkened oak in it's undertones. Her scent became much more announced to him, and he drank it in. The assassin's mind began to work as fast as it usually did, organizing each individual's scent on her pelt. It was the soup of each individual that harbored the land this woman resided in, and most certainly with hers, another's scent lurked. Potentially the Alpha?

But with his learnings, he said nothing. He stored this information away for later memory, and it sat in limbo as it awaited his jurisdiction of whether it would be useful or not for now.
Messages In This Thread
Upon a weary night, the bell tolled. - by Cry - October 04, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Upon a weary night, the bell tolled. - by Helix - October 06, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: Upon a weary night, the bell tolled. - by Cry - October 08, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Upon a weary night, the bell tolled. - by Helix - October 13, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: Upon a weary night, the bell tolled. - by Cry - October 16, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: Upon a weary night, the bell tolled. - by Helix - October 19, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Upon a weary night, the bell tolled. - by Cry - October 23, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: Upon a weary night, the bell tolled. - by Helix - October 25, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: Upon a weary night, the bell tolled. - by Cry - October 31, 2018, 10:01 AM