Blacktail Deer Plateau assistance so gentle
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He crossed back over the borders from the grasslands where the herd of deer they shared the plateau with had been grazing quietly. He hadn't been there to hunt, but he liked to keep track of the herd's patterns. He was in a better mood than he had been most days since the bear attack. They acquired another new member, and he hadn't had any headaches yet today. He normally had two or three of the debilitating nuisances a day. He had still managed to keep them from everyone, not wanting to worry the pack with what was probably just a side effect of his he head wound the bear had so graciously facilitated. He still couldn't come terms with the way the monster had lifted him and thrown him as if he was nothing. It haunted his nightmares and kept him from sleeping, and when he was awake, the headaches tortured him; he didn't seem to be allowed any peace from the horrific event. 

Afraid dwelling on the headaches would bring them on, he quickly pushed them from his thoughts. Plus, he picked Krarius' fresh scent trail, and at the risk of disturbing the meek wolf, he decided to follow it and check in on him. He had only been here a few hours, but Kavik wanted to make sure he didn't need anything. Despite his current troubles, he still placed his pack and his mate above all else. He wouldn't let the bear take him away from those who counted on him.

The alpha wasn't surprised to find him next to the river, and he gave a soft chuff well before he normally would so he wouldn't startle his new packmate. He slowly padded up and sat next to him, leaving a comfortable amount of space between them just in case. Kavik rested his emerald gaze on the other wolf. I hope i'm not intruding on your settling in; I just wanted to make sure you didn't need anything, he said, moving his gaze to stare out over the water once he finished speaking.

Jeez, sorry it turned into something long
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
assistance so gentle - by Krarius - October 05, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: assistance so gentle - by RIP Kavik - October 05, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: assistance so gentle - by Krarius - October 05, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: assistance so gentle - by RIP Kavik - October 05, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: assistance so gentle - by Krarius - October 06, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: assistance so gentle - by RIP Kavik - October 06, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: assistance so gentle - by Krarius - October 07, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: assistance so gentle - by RIP Kavik - October 07, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: assistance so gentle - by Krarius - October 09, 2018, 11:35 AM