Greatwater Lake once, i tried to be somebody
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
a brow raises in his direction at the cocky sentence to emit from the dark brute, stated as casually as if discussing the weather. however although she allows a slight smile to waver along her creamy jaws it's clear that her attention is elsewhere as her dark gaze shifts to the calm lapping of the lake against its pebbly shore. she can feel his gaze grow more focused on her after her last murmured statement and although she'd been so focused on him only moments before, she struggles to glance his way as her mind battles away with itself and she gazes stonily at the water as if her life depends on it.

at his words a slight shiver dances along her spine- more likely to be caused by the particularly bitter breeze to cut through even her thick pelt at that exact moment but the coincidence is amusing in itself. of course he awaits a reaction and her skin prickles uneasily under his watchful gaze- too aware that her next reaction is vital and not liking the pressure at all. a sign? her brain echoes back, could it be? she had never been one to pay any attention to things such a fate or signs, being quite the realist but really that is quite besides the point. winter was closing in fast and she needed a home as much as her brain liked to remain in denial and try covince herself that she'd do fine by herself. she traces a claw along the soft dirt idly, brows furrowed in thought. it was such a rare sight and of course he would not even recognise quite how rare what he was experiencing was- although it was impossible to gauge what kind of thoughts ran behind such shadowed orbs, the fact that she was thinking was visible through her features. perhaps she was just so tired but the permanently stoic expression that she'd been so well known for had been breaking down little by little ever since she'd escaped to here.

she finally inhales steadily and fixes him with unwavering doll-like eyes. the only wolves she'd come across and had any interest in had been the wolves from those woods- they tended to stand out from most other passerby's but the vibe she'd gotten from them would perhaps be better to fit in with. "i've met your leader" she allows, the words short and clipped as she gazes right into his icy eyes. a few more moments of silence slip by and she lets a sigh escape from tense jaws- she'd only ever joined a pack once and...well it had changed her perspective on the world quite a bit. the decision is made with an inner hesitation as she breathes out "i've been looking for somewhere to perhaps call home" that's where she leaves it, ready to let him continue based on her train of thought.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 06, 2018, 06:11 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 06, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 07, 2018, 04:55 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 14, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 21, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 23, 2018, 04:13 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 30, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 02, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 03, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 04, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 10, 2018, 05:24 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 11, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 15, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 17, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 20, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 22, 2018, 11:16 AM