Greatwater Lake once, i tried to be somebody
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
despite the ever-lingering unease at handing herself over to a group after how it had played out in the past, she has to admit something about relmyna's presence leaves her feeling a strange sense of calm. a soft but truly genuine smile graces her own features at the returned words and her head dips slightly. she's quite pleased albeit slightly surprised as to how well the whole situation seems to be playing out for the.../she supposes kindness is the right word/ that she's met with isn't exactly what she'd been expecting. dark eyes watch as the woman glances quickly to the man beside her before stepping aside. deep within her heartbeat picks up ever so slightly at the direct path into the shelter of the darkened forest suddenly exposed to her. she forces her fixated eyes to shift to where the listener now stands as she gives her final verdict. she exhales quietly- a breath she hadn't even been aware of holding escaping desperately into the cooling air. and it's as simple as that, with that simple mouthing she has tied herself to this forest and the wolves that reside within. 

blackfeather...it's a surprise to realise this is in fact the first time she's heard the actual name of the pack. she'd grown so accustomed to simply referring to them as the 'forest wolves' it hadn't even occured to her to seek a name. "thank you, i will make sure it's not a decision you regret" a strong promise to make perhaps and could she really keep true to her word? only time can truly tell. the man speaks from her side and she allows her gaze to focus on him for the first time since relmyna had joined them. a soft glimmer of amusement passes her features at what looked to be a prideful sort of...happiness /maybe? she still struggles slightly in the world of positive emotions/ that he seems to be just barely containing. she glances back to the pale fae, silent as she awaits her reponse. honestly she would've been just as happy to melt off into the woods and see what happens but she also knew it wasn't the smartest line of thought and a tour would have her knowing much more much quicker.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 06, 2018, 06:11 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 06, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 07, 2018, 04:55 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 14, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 21, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - October 23, 2018, 04:13 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - October 30, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 02, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 03, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 04, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 10, 2018, 05:24 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 11, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 15, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 17, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Tundra - November 20, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: once, i tried to be somebody - by RIP Wintersbane - November 22, 2018, 11:16 AM