Blackfeather Woods my legs refused to walk away
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
a soft falling of her eyelids; a muzzy smile. i loved cicero as much as i was able. i knew it then. i knew it now. what he did is cruel, but it shaped me. could she have been a vessel for mephala if she had not been first a cistern that sheogorath might mold upon a potter's wheel? her gaze was fond.
maegi, who had come back. maegi, who had remained dedicated to the wood. maegi, who had forged her own way, chosen her own god. i am loyal to blackfeather before i am loyal to its dark master or mistress. i believe it is what meldresi wanted. her words were perhaps nonsensical, but speech moved all the same through her. i think you will be the same.
thoughts butted sadly up against the wall posed by maegi's next inquiry; relmyna's countenance fell and she turned back to where the ravens had been. he did not return. i know he died beyond the wood.
she saw no reason to give maegi the details of cicero's death — unbeknownst to her, those would be snarled at a later time — only the knowledge that he had died. wherever the gods have led ramsay and euron, they are blessed. blackfeather calls in your blood, and i have faith they will return, as you did, relmyna added, turning back to the girl.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
my legs refused to walk away - by Relmyna - October 08, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: my legs refused to walk away - by Maegi - October 08, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: my legs refused to walk away - by Relmyna - October 09, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: my legs refused to walk away - by Maegi - October 10, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: my legs refused to walk away - by Relmyna - October 10, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: my legs refused to walk away - by Maegi - October 10, 2018, 08:18 PM
RE: my legs refused to walk away - by Relmyna - October 11, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: my legs refused to walk away - by Maegi - October 11, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: my legs refused to walk away - by Relmyna - October 15, 2018, 09:33 AM