Blacktail Deer Plateau Callous be his mind, but there are razor blades for that.
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
All Welcome 
for our latest, @Krarius , but if anyone else would like to hop in and get to know this chump try hard, then feel free to hop your fine butt in there. AW~

Was the world meant to be so much less worry while within a pack? While most wolves found the companionship to be proper and even great, the Demon found it terrible. It made him unease, and this forced him out of the den, a notch of a den carved out of the mountains ledge. It was nice and hidden by the shade of the day and the angle which it sat at, while at night time the rotation of the moon allowed it to be visible, dark abyss against the wall of lightly blue tinged grey of the mountain. And out he came from the den as Dusk fell, standing on the edge of the ledge with lowly hung head as though he were some kind of gargoyle. Swaying from side to side, he stretched his hips and joints, then began his usual patrol. Who knows; he might run into Karvik again, tonight. Or, he bitterly thought, Ruenna. She could be watching him this very second, blending in with the shadows, and plotting his early demise!

With more determination, he loped down the trail of the steep incline, body jauntily swaying with every step. Even the way he walked was dangerous. Eventually, he made it down the walk, and left the plateau's masterpiece, setting off into the forests and trailing back to the river. Deep blue sheen hidden by the shadows, only to re-emerge scantily between flits of moonlight through the heaves of fall-tinged leaves. Was he there? Or was he not?

The breeze was nice, but ut was indeed chilly, and the clouds didn't assist in getting him found out. That however wasn't a problem for him. In solace was he, and he enjoyed the solitude. He almost had the inkling to relax himself, but his mind simply wouldn't allow it. With a sigh, the molten-eyed yearling kept forward, digging claws into trees when need be, scratching himself across trees who's warnings of territory began to grow faint.

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
Thank you for starting something for these two ♥

Truth be told, he was not sure what to make of the ruby eyed male. Krarius could not deny or ignore the fire of discomfort (was it discomfort he felt...?) that burned in his belly at such a strong figure. He had been so stiff upon his arrival and he had not been here long enough to learn anything other than such stiffness.

Hence the hesitation the new Eta displayed upon the sound of scratching and the scent of the burly male. His heart hammered in his chest, refusing to be ignored by its body.

Deep breath in, deep breath out.

Krarius knew he need not fear. They were pack mates now, allied under the same name and rulers. That would be enough to keep any possible beasts at bay. Correct? He had to wish so.

He pattered after the larger, burly male and a meek sound escaped him to announce his arrival.
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Not a problem, darlin'  <3

Something akin to a mouse's spine snapped behind him, and knowing it was right behind him, his upturned hackles conjoined with his mangled and backwards scruff, becoming the collar of a cape to the Demon. He said nothing though; if someone wanted to off the yearling, then they had better do it before he managed to get them, first. Impatient for the potential end, he turned a lowered crown behind him, a burning gem to his right, using his peripheral to assess the coming foe.

Nenx drastâona, his nares told him. New blood.

His gait continued, the swagger from side to side as his growing body took those steps forward on the patrol. Left, and right, almost hypnotic, the sway. 

"Surprised you chose me to walk with, tonight.[font]" A minute smirk laced his words. "[/font]Especially considering I was ready to rip your throat out if you disrespected Kavik in any way."

He wasn't purposefully being rude - the yearing was actually being honest. He also didn't speak much, so any sort of conversation was either going to be awkward or unnerving at best.

cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
Krarius' tail tucked between his legs, the burn of discomfort present in the walls of his chest and stomach. His ears found safety against his skull. The words were harsh and burned his brain like a wildfire. He did not know how to react. His baby blue eyes looked to the forest floor and he blinked a few times to keep the hidden tears at bay.

He had not expected this. Not once had such hostility crossed his mind — since leaving home.

I-I'm s-s-sorry. The blue-eyed Eta muttered as he made his move back away from the large male. He had not been in search of some kind of confrontation tonight.
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
"Asilas, dude." Turning his face back to front, he stopped the walk, restraining the inner turmoil in himself to just kill his packmate and explain some kind of lie to Kavik later. 

"If you mean to make it in pack life, you will need something much more than 'Sorry'." Turning to face the new blood, the Demon chose his words extremely carefully. "I am not good in social ...things. If I hurt your feelings, it isn't purposefully."

Biting the rest of the sinister things that rose as bile would in his throat, he swallowed and kept silent the seconds needed to difuse these kinds of things. "Tell me of yourself, Krarius."  He sat on a dark navy rear to show some sort of comraderie, ears betraying his attempt to seem interested as they flipped to front his back.

cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
Apologies for cutting this early but it doesn't make sense In Character for Krarius to hang around with his discomfort ♥

The male confused him, dizzied his thoughts. If there had been a fire of admiration it had been swiftly replaced by the fire of discomfort. He did not understand what the male meant. Krarius knew he had not been apologizing for anything — save for trying to protect his own throat from being ripped out.

Krarius did not want to stay and so he would not stay. Without another word, he slunk back from where he had come from to leave the dark male to his own devices.

-Krarius Exit-
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
actually I was hoping this would happen! Thanks a much for following with it!!!

Siqsa watched the smaller male slink off to be away from him, and immediately the concession of voices started, coating his mind with the negativity he was expected to marinate in. The very same acidic drench he had ripened in all of his life, so far.

Evil.
You hurt, you kill, you maim.
Nothing will become of you.
You are a monster.

The true son of a Nightmare.

All of it replayed over in his mind with such conviction that he became numb to everything around him. Turning back to his trek, he continued on his heartless path, marking what lay unmarked or faded.

Almost briefly, he passed under that shard of moonlight and with it came some sort of sparkle under his left eye.
Was it a tear?...

Siq. Fin.