Stavanger Bay the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
It didn't take the titan very long before he locked his gaze on the freckled female. She seemed to have found interest in a shell that had washed ashore and had made a home in the sandy beach. Unnerving to some, the swarthy brute was content to follow her with his two-toned gaze. She seemed to know her way around the beach well enough; perhaps she had not been exaggerating when she'd claimed to have sold herself to the ocean. To him, it was a reasonable cost.

After some time, Ford opted to move toward her. His strides were carefully placed and precise in where they fell until he had closed much of the space that had stretched between them. Placing a smile on his dark lips, the titan allowed his gaze to fall on the shell first, showing interest there. “Do you collect them?” Ford inquired in a smoky voice. His mismatched gaze then darted toward her features and awaited her answer.
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
Holy Ghost who haunts your home
They don't know you like I know you
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
I am the driver, I am the shadow, and I am the hearse
Messages In This Thread
the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 11, 2018, 10:14 AM