Stavanger Bay the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
How optimistic, he mused to himself, still unbreakable in his features.

Then, she went on to mention how her mother collecting peculiar stones from inland. She stated that the woman used them for healing purposes. The titan found the thought interesting, unable to recall if his mother had ever mentioned knowing anything about gems with such powers. Ford wasn't a believer in magic, but he had seen the power of a healing touch with the use and knowledge of plants and herbs.

“Did they look different from normal stones?” the brute inquired with a cant of his skull. He could have cared less, really. It wasn't in his nature to hunt for rocks when he ventured inland. Ford already disliked his trips away from the sea anyway. Still, he knew that it would be good to show interest. It would make her feel as though she was valued and her stories had worth.
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
Holy Ghost who haunts your home
They don't know you like I know you
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
I am the driver, I am the shadow, and I am the hearse
Messages In This Thread
the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 11, 2018, 10:14 AM