Stavanger Bay the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
Ford was trained on her features. He watched every rise of her lips and every slight movement of her gaze. It was curious to see her face move to the question that she posed him. Immediately, his mind kicked in and crafted the appropriate time to respond to a question of that magnitude. From what he could tell, it was important for her to know something like this. She turned her head away from him and her ears cupped forward, and he became frustrated that he could not read her when she faced away from him.

Ford matched her, turning his head toward the water. A half smile lingered on the edges of his lips; the smile of a ghost. “Right now, it is everything to me,” he returned to her with a confident tone. Then, a pause before he turned back to face her. “But that is because I have nothing that can match it's gift. That could very well change, with time.” Though he doubted this, he thought that it would give her a modicum of hope.
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
Holy Ghost who haunts your home
They don't know you like I know you
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
I am the driver, I am the shadow, and I am the hearse
Messages In This Thread
the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 11, 2018, 10:14 AM