Heron Lake Plateau Body and soul were bought and sold
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
im gonna be slow for a bit but try and keep up! You can def pp Colt anytime you want though, I'm super chill about that sorta thing <3

Ceara was gone and Colt was definitely not ok with it.  At first, his anger was directed at his sister.  Who did she think she was, leaving without saying goodbye? Where would she even go?  

But the more he thought, the less sense it made, and the more his anger turned to worry.  Worry was worse.  Sure, Fire has been a bit of a sad sack lately, but there was no way she'd just up and run off without telling anyone.  Something happened, and that something obviously wasn't good.  

He was planning on going on a search of his own, but the weather so far hadn't agreed much with the idea, and he'd been feeling a little achy.  Fine time to start feeling that age, Colt, he thought wryly.

Luckily Niamh was doing a pretty fair job of distracting him.  Not entirely - he was worried as fuck and he was going to go looking.  But not today, because today she'd nabbed him, and what she wanted to show seemed pretty damn important to her.

Alright, alright. He assured her as they got closer, keepin his eyes shut and feeling his way carefully beside.  He chuckled, shaking his head.  If you walk me into a lake, I swear... he trailed off, letting the joked punishment speak for itself.  

Not a lake, a den? He opened his eyes as she said and took it in, first surprised, then impressed.  Shit she could dig.  You made this?  He bent down, poking inside.  It's great! Maybe if Colt was the homemaker type he'd have realized sooner winter usually meant holing up in a cozy spot.  Instead, like usual, he had to be thankful Niamh had chosen to put up with him.  It's perfect, actually.  His tail waved as he backed out and looked at her, hugely delighted by the surprise and hoping it showed.
Messages In This Thread
Body and soul were bought and sold - by RIP Niamh - October 11, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by Colt RIP - October 19, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by Colt RIP - October 24, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by RIP Niamh - October 24, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by Colt RIP - October 26, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by RIP Niamh - October 26, 2018, 03:54 PM