Heron Lake Plateau Body and soul were bought and sold
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Her frown at his wanting to go first made him question if he was right, and as a result made him wonder if he should back out.  Only for a second.  But nah, he needed to do this before he went off gallavanting across the wilds and he knew he needed to do it first.  He knew her.

He'd thought long and hard about how he wanted to do this, but when he got down to it, the words weren't hard to come by. I'd like to give you my name, in spirit at least if not officially. I know it comes with some... well, shit.  But I love it a lot, and you a lot.

He gave her a nuzzle and a lick, under the chin, then pulled back with a smile.  So, Niamh Demonte-Argyle, will you be my mate?
Messages In This Thread
Body and soul were bought and sold - by RIP Niamh - October 11, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by Colt RIP - October 19, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by Colt RIP - October 24, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by RIP Niamh - October 24, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by Colt RIP - October 26, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: Body and soul were bought and sold - by RIP Niamh - October 26, 2018, 03:54 PM