Ankyra Sound once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
Ah, so she's all business, he notes to himself. The warhound did nothing to remove the gentle curve of his features for her. It was all for show, anyway; he didn't need her to think that he was a danger to her in any way. It was difficult to collect information from those who believed that he was capable of true harm to them.

The stranger hadn't chased him away yet, and she had mentioned that she belonged to pack that was located nearby. Ford was careful to make a mental note of that and store it for later. He had wondered how many packs occupied the seaside when he had first arrived in the wilds. Aside from this, the dark-faced girl had mentioned something that seemed peculiar to him.

“You know, I might have... but I dare say I've only just met you and it seems if I told you anything about this girl, I could be doing her a disservice,” he answered her with a carefully worded explanation. The tone he had adopted seemed to be used with some concern. To match it, Ford lowered his crown some and let his ears swivel back.
Messages In This Thread
once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Mallaidh - October 19, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 26, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - November 08, 2018, 11:33 AM