Shadewood and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
It seemed the gig was up. But the funny thing was it wasn't. She had given him a bone, tossing the 'yes' uncaringly out there with a smartass response back. It was something much less than what he expected, as he thought there was a jousting of cunning they had going on, but seemed he was mistaken on his front. The bone sat between them, and while he took the victory as a loss, he was disappointed even more when the sophisticated mystery they had disentegrated into something of just testing his intelligence.

"Or" he began, irritation trying to pull him from his cool demeanor. Refusing it, he continued. "I could help you look for them that way you and them can leave." A smirk went to tilt the edges of his mouth at the wily idea of deducing someones information from the trees, but itsn't that what they did? Prying the information from the ground, the trees, tracks left inbound the mud and litter to find out where things went? "I'd have to ask you not to exclude the ground, considering whoever it is you're looking for probably uses it to walk." He said such with the same near indetectible cynicism she used in her own response. Unless she was looking for a bird? She'd better not be looking for a damn bird. After that raven incident with Kai, he wasn't too keen on birds at the moment.

"C'mon", he invited, completely uncaring whether she accepted the invite or not, dark phantom up and walking casually back into the shadows of the woods. "Unless you'd like to climb up trees, yourself." He pointedly began sniffing out the fallen leaves, nosing the litter and mulch around trying to unearth the scent of another wolf other than Kai. He had intented for whoever this unknown woman was to assist in the search, but she had better hoped she found whoever it was before he had. This older woman had gotten his selfishness a bit more interested, callousing his own reasons to help her. But the piece of Gwen's ideal stuck with him, that faint light that some might need asssistance and he would have to be the one to deliver it. It completely ran away from his own ideals, only scratching someone's back if they had scratched his own. What was it called? Kindness?

"If they're here, we haven't come across anyone else yet." He offered this information freely, partially hoping it would push the woman to check elsewhere away from the woods, and partially noting how it would possibly make her search harder here. Damn, how he hated double edged swords.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave - by Cry - November 04, 2018, 12:55 PM