Blacktail Deer Plateau So long, lonesome
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue took in a deep breath and blew it out embarrassed and a little uncomfortable and she fixed a glare at Perry and his laughter, Tis not funny! Her father's easy brogue coming out a bit in her words, she had fought hard to keep her english correct, and concise, but occasionally she would talk fast like her father. She wasn't really upset though, and it was evident with the twinkle in her eye, and the hint of a smile around her muzzle.

She heard him snort and with a small exclaimed Perry She attempted to tackle him gently making sure if she succeeded to get him away from his brother, she backed up laughing, I am glad you find my uncomfortableness funny She chuckled again and sat back down to her haunches.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Love these two. <3

Because he wasn't looking at her—he was trying not to look at her—Peregrine didn't see her attack coming. Although she came at him gently, she felled him like a hippopotamus charging a mouse. He went down with a girlish cry, laughing in tandem with Blue Willow even as she backed off him. He made no effort to sit up but instead took the opportunity to lounge in the grass beside Atticus.

"I find all of you funny... funny looking," he joked affectionately. He finally rolled over, his back momentarily facing her, before he turned around and shook bits of grass from his black coat. "Actually, you're a beautiful wolf, inside and out. I'm allowed to say that as your brother, right?" His nose touched her cheekbone and he smiled fondly.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I know right <3

Blue chuckled at him then as he lounged beside his brother, both of them so alike yet so vastly different, it was interesting to her. But she and her brothers had been the same as well similar yet different.

She snorted at him, but dipped her muzzle at his compliment i would think you could. You are handsome and kind too purely from a sisterly view. she chuckled then and shook her head at him. She went back to the thought of pups realizing she would need to be getting some ginger and raspberries before they ran out of season for when the she wolf fox did become pregnant.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He expected her to deflect the compliment but she accepted it gracefully, then bounced it back in his direction. "Aw," he replied jestingly, "I like to think so too." He laughed quietly, then lapsed into silence. His eyes remained on her face and he saw as her gaze became thoughtful and distant.

"What's on your mind?" he pried gently.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Blue smiled as he perused her face and then inquired as to what lay behind her mind. If he knew the half of what she thought about on a daily basis, he might run for cover. There was never a moment her mind was not working or thinking or knowing. This time though she just chuckled I was actually thinking of where Ginger and Raspberries are, so I can gather those two plants for Fox. So I have them when the time comes if she would like them. Though she does not seem to trust my trade, but I will gather them just in case. It bothered Blue that Fox did not seem to trust her at all. She did not like to have discord in any aspect of her life. And it didn’t help that she didn’t know if Fox did not trust her or her trade. She made her living on being trustworthy, and to have someone not trust her, well it smarted.

3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Ah," he replied, feeling appreciative of Blue Willow's thoughtfulness and effort, even if he agreed that Fox might not put her faith in the Healer's medicine. "I've noticed that she doesn't seem interested in natural remedies beyond cleaning," he said thoughtfully, perhaps unwittingly easing her mind somewhat. "I will make sure she knows you're tried and true," he added, giving her a lopsided smile.

Peregrine silently fed Atticus the last few bites of gopher meat, then licked his muzzle and paws clean. "Speaking of my wife, I think I'm gonna go check in with her. I'll see you around suppertime, if you're here," the swarthy male said, rising and preparing to leave. He slipped the medic an affectionate nuzzle, pressed his muzzle to his brother's temple, then turned and loped away into the woods.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue chuckled and dipped her muzzle okay let me know how that goes. She watched as he cleaned his paws and his muzzle and she chuckled. She studied Atticus he had no food on him, Perry had done his job well. She tilted her head and then smiled a bit sadly I will be here Peregrine at supper time. I actually caught some fresh rabbit, that you might use if you wish. I had not known you were coming this morning, so I was going to feed him. She smiled then and turned again towards Atticus she licked his brow and then lay down to fall asleep near him, for the moment content.