Meadowlark Prairie Codex
85 Posts
Ooc — Jess
wc:417
---------------------------------------------------
Surprisingly, it is not Wintersbane who tells him about the pack, but the white female. He defers to her, leading Bruges to lead that perhaps the pack is led by her, so he scolds himself slightly for having assumed she was a follower of his. Women were getting more and more power these days, it seemed, feeling more entitled than ever before. He would have to shift his tactics if he wished to stay alive, now.

The information he is given seemed to conflict with what he believes in...A tight-knit pack was not a bad thing, but if he was not to go anywhere unless allowed, he felt that his mission would be fruitless. He could very well bring war back to the Redhawks if he was to join Blackfeather and then abandon them. Naturally, they had no way to trace him back to the Redhawks, but surely enough they would assume...He felt disappointment seep through his veins as he weighed his options, and felt his ever-smiling lips draw into a thin line. Once she has finished speaking, he smiles once more, and out of respect, he bowed his head once to Wintersbane, and once to Relmyna as well.

”If that is the case, I must respectfully decline your gracious offer,” He said, and chuckled slightly to himself. ”I’ve never been good at keeping these dandy-long-legs from wandering, and I would hate to betray your trust.” He said. He decided that he didn’t want to know their secrets, and that he wanted to get away from them...To find some other way to prove himself to his sister. Whatever he’d set out to do here, he left it now, and stepped back. Still, politely, he motioned to the kill, and nodded. ”But the gift is yours...I will respectfully mind your lands, now that I know where they are,” He said, and he meant it. He didn’t want to rush off- but at the same time, he couldn’t stay near them any longer. He wanted nothing more than to have dashed away already, but instead he kept himself still for a few moments longer. ”Peace, to you and yours,” He said quietly, dipping his head once more. He turned and trotted away, but as soon as he was out of sight he broke into a mad dash, harried forward by something he couldn’t quite identify- not until he was far out of sight.

He was a coward.
---------------------------------------------------
Messages In This Thread
Codex - by Bruges - October 31, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: Codex - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2018, 04:07 AM
RE: Codex - by Bruges - November 01, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: Codex - by RIP Wintersbane - November 02, 2018, 04:25 AM
RE: Codex - by Relmyna - November 03, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: Codex - by Bruges - November 03, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Codex - by RIP Wintersbane - November 04, 2018, 06:27 AM
RE: Codex - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: Codex - by Bruges - November 11, 2018, 06:56 PM