The Bracken Woods disappear from everyone i hold so close to me
23 Posts
Ooc —
He was lost and he had thought that perhaps ingesting a few leftover treats (read; Athris ate some feel good plants because why wouldn't he?) from the incoming cold would help guide him back to where he needed to be. Yet no one spoke to him. Not ghosts, not ghouls, not even the face in the moon had decided to help him. So he was stranded and a little intoxicated. Oh, and paranoid as fuck. Every whistle of wind sent his hackles flying up and a submissive grin sprawled across his features.

He had really messed up this time.

Then there was an awful sound. He had made the same sound before, heard it from others. The acidic smell only further proved his point. And in his dazed, bad decision making state of mind he decided to wander closer to the sounds and smell of a disgusting action.

Yet he spotted something that caught his attention. A wolfish skull that made his gut twist and turn. Was it looking at him? Was there actually life in those sockets or did some shadows and lighting just really fuck with his mind? He did not need this. Not now, not ever. He crawled backwards in a panic and ignored the vomiting figure just in the corner of his vision.

His rear met the ground with a thud, willowy front legs spread out wide in front of him. Fuckfuckfuck. He mumbled quickly.
Messages In This Thread
disappear from everyone i hold so close to me - by Alarian - October 31, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: disappear from everyone i hold so close to me - by Athris - November 01, 2018, 11:18 AM