Stone Circle Love means never having to say you're sorry
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Greyback admitted that it was still hard on him, and part of her wished she could take that away from him. But, she knew this was not something that she could fix. It was interesting for her to compare Greyback and her father, Ezekiel. The very important difference was that Greyback had suffered a loss, and had allowed another mating pair to raise his children. Ira had grown up with both a mother and a father. As far as Steph knew, Ezekiel didn't have a good reason to abandon her and her siblings. 

Give her time, she said softly. I know it might sound weird, but it's good that she feels upset. It might be a negative feeling for you, but it means she cares enough to feel that, she explained. I don't even feel that for my father, she confessed. He could come and go, and I wouldn't give him another thought. She wasn't sure if that looked bad on her, but it was how she felt. Or, in this case, didn't feel. Have you told her what you told me? Steph asked. Ira may feel too hurt to even listen, so she couldn't blame Greyback if he hadn't.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 07:29 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 07, 2018, 08:48 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 15, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 21, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 08:40 AM