Swiftcurrent Creek she blames her excess on my influence
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
you can hop in any time @Khali, I just wanted to get this moving :)

Oh, bloody hell.

Not Lost Creek Hollow, but Swiftcurrent Creek. Lily cursed inwardly at her mistake. She hoped they weren't too terribly far off course. Embarrassment flitted over her features before she tamed it down to something more friendly, albeit abashed.

Erm, well, we were looking for Lost Creek Hollow, the blackbird said, chuckling. Apparently this isn't it. We're looking for a man named Terance, whose pack moved there recently. Do you happen to know where that is? It took her a couple of long beats before she remembered herself-- Oh! How rude of me not to introduce myself--I'm Lily and this is Khali. We're from Elysium; we just moved into the willow forest nearby.

Nice, Lily. Really knocking it out of the park, here.
Messages In This Thread
she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Aria - November 02, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Khali - November 03, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Aria - November 04, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 05, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Khali - November 07, 2018, 05:49 AM