Swiftcurrent Creek she blames her excess on my influence
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
No disappointment whatsoever, Lily insisted, shaking her head. It's lovely to meet you, Aria, even by accident. Some mistakes are worth it, she added, with a grin. She glanced over at Khali, nodding in response to the fae's question. Well enough. It's a lot to get used to all at once, but we're getting by.

She pressed her lips tight together in thought, trying to pull up the (flawed) compass in her head. Hopefully not too much south. While she relished the time out and about with Khali, she did now have duties back at Elysium, duties she couldn't just shirk off.
Messages In This Thread
she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Aria - November 02, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Khali - November 03, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Aria - November 04, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 05, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Khali - November 07, 2018, 05:49 AM