Dragoncrest Cliffs tonight's full moon has been brought to you by Pepsi
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
After locating @Silkie in the tangle, in her very spot, she forgets all about Saarthal for the time being. He is malnourished, tired, and the wounds on his face don’t look too great. They may have been treated but they need to be looked at again and once she persuades the boy to follow her back, she doesn’t stop at the borders. She doesn’t stop until they’re safely in the embrace of Drageda. The threat of danger for the kid is over, at least, but she wants to make sure he feels safe before they start bombarding him with medicines and questions and who knows what else.

Mallaidh smile a little and looks back, making sure he’s okay. Her nose lifts and gives a call for @Portia, that they were headed toward Hougeda. As much as she wants to call for @Rose, she suspects Heda’s children require the one in charge and she’s certain the medic has everything closer to the cavern, where the others are. “When we get there, I will get you something fresh to eat, okay?” she offers, hoping it’ll help get him settled back in. It doesn’t cross her mind to call for @Blixen yet, wanting to get the kid taken care of before anything.

When they get closer, she scents the air, looking for sight of the patchy medic in the afternoon sun.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Kiwi has been training, a lot.  Hunting, yeah, but moreso, fighting.  She wasn't a natural by far, and it made her want to learn, more than anything else so far.  No matter how many times she got flattened in the process, she took every chance she could find.

She was on the prowl for another challenge, and spotted Mallaidh.  Immediately hopeful, she approached, but her entire body stance shifted to shock and then avid irritation when she spotted Silkie behind her.  Without any sort of acknowledgement of Mallaidh, Kiwi made an immediate beeline for her littermate, accusation apparent in the aggressive shove of her steps.

"Where did you go?!" She asked without any sort of leadup, the fur on the nape of her neck on edge with tense energy.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
enough is an illusion
53 Posts
Ooc — KJ
it took a lot of convincing to get silkie to go with her, but ultimately what made up his mind was that she did smell like drageda. and god ...how he wanted to go home. he thought he would relax once he crossed into familiar territory but his eyes still dart around. there are a lot of unfamiliar scents and it sets his hackles bristling along his spine. they might call themselves drageda but his trust is a thing that will need to be earned. mallaidh has earned herself a promotion to the semi-unknown but ok category in his mind. he still doesn't know her and he still doesn't trust her per say but she has brought him home. ok. he replies in common, the word feeling thick in his heavy tongue. he is hungry and even if he wasn't he's too tired, too overwhelmed to argue.

there is an approach of aggressive footfalls that make a direct beeline for him. whatever relief silkie might've felt at seeing his sister melts away at her accusation and demand.

error; system o v e r l o a d

he feels attacked, despite that she has not made any move to physically harm him, and he reels back with a bare of his teeth and a low snarl as if she has all the same. back off. give me space his body language communicates with his littermate, mallaidh temporarily forgotten about in the heat of kiwi's gaze burning holes into him.
249 words
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
portia hears the call and limps out of her own den. she is unsure exactly what this is about, typically calls were to request her presence, not to let her know of someones elses. she's settled outside in the afternoon sun, sitting with her tail wrapped around her feet, when she spots a child she knew quite well. it was not her own, unfortunately, but portia was not surprised. dalia would not be coming home soon. and she knew how excited @Wildfire would be to see her son again. "silkie!!" she calls out, having missing the interaction he'd just had with tux. portia limps closer, at a faster pace, worry and concern written all over her features, "are you okay? i am so glad you're safe here again," she tells him, brows pulled forwards, she glanced to mallaidh, just to see if the older but still young wolf had anything to add.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Kiwi seemingly comes out of nowhere and Mallaidh bristles at first, taking a second to relax. She goes immediately for Silkie. Mallaidh doesn’t have a chance to react as Silkie retaliates with a snarp but she does step up to put space between them should they attempt to go at it.

Portia shows up a beat later and her eyes widen, thankful to have an… adultier-adult come to help the situation. Especially one with a bit more leverage than she has and likely ever will. Mallaidh smiles a bit and anxiously look between the two. “I found him in the tangle. I don’t know much,” she manages to say, ears twitching upon her head. It’s his story to tell regardless if she knows what really happened. “But I think he was attacked,” she adds, carefully stepping from between them to show the extent of his facial wounds.
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Kiwi didn't back off when Silkie growled, but she did stop.  Her look was hard; he shouldn't have left, just like Bat shouldn't have left.  Just like Nomi shouldn't have left.  Anything that came of it was his own fault, and he needed to know he was wrong, even if he was hurt.

You should've stayed. She said, relief to see him warring with the betrayal of his leaving.  He'd followed Bat, and she hadn't come home yet either.  They'd left her and Tux without a word, and that was a huge slight in her mind.  She wasn't about to forgive it just because he seemed a little roughed up.  But she did take a step back, even if her demeanor didn't relax much.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Since half our party is inactive, I’m going to fade this. <3

Kiwi starts putting too much pressure on Silkie right away without giving Portia a chance to properly look st him. ”Give him some space, Kiwi,” she tells the younger girl. She’s sure she’ll get push back but that’s the least of her concern. Mallaidh then turns to Portia, offering help where she can so that Silkie gets the care he needs.