Hushed Willows I'll tell you stories of a better time
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
To her utter relief, the girl began to melt, though she didn't miss the eye roll thrown her way. She smiled wider as Ibis pulled out the skull and brushed off the leaves, beginning to tell her all about her new toy. I think it's very pretty. It is, right?

Well, as pretty as a skull could be, Lily supposed. It was pleasantly smooth and round. Yes, I agree, the blackbird said, nodding. It's very unique. It doesn't look like any other rock around. You found buried treasure, I should say.

She laid down, placing her paws, sphinx-like, in front of her. What do you do with it? she asked, cocking her head. What sort of games could you use it for? Surely it's too soft to toss around, or to chew like a--a bone. A leg bone, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 07, 2018, 02:03 AM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - November 20, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 23, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - November 25, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 26, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - November 28, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 01, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - December 05, 2018, 10:46 PM