Hushed Willows I crumble underneath the weight
Dustin' off my jumpsuit
20 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Sif remained silent, struggling to understand how everyone was so nice here. It was not what she was used to. Her parents were always less than impressed with her and never kept it a secret. It was part of the reason Sol had talked her into leaving with him. The memory of her brother caused tears to roll down her cheeks once more, and she wondered when that would stop happening.

Collecting herself yet again, she sighed a little, sniffling afterwards. She was sort of frozen with indecision; she wanted to answer the nice woman with the kind face, but she was afraid of what might happen if she tried to tell her what was slowly and painfully destroying her soul. Finally, she drew in a steadying breath, and with her gaze still fixed on the ground, she began to speak in shaky voice. My brother...is...gone, she managed to get out, the last word accompanied by a silent sob. She began to cry again, the tears falling thick and fast down her face. She drew in a few quick, staccato breaths followed by more tears. She couldn't stop them--she never could. Finally she slumped to the ground under the wait of her grief, resting her head on her front paws as the tears continued.
This character is Non-consent, and any type of PP is allowed with her excluding death.
Volcanoes melt me down
Messages In This Thread
I crumble underneath the weight - by Sif - November 08, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Lily - November 14, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Sif - November 21, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:12 PM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Sif - November 26, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Lily - November 28, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Sif - December 06, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Lily - December 07, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Sif - December 10, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Lily - December 12, 2018, 05:45 PM