Blacktail Deer Plateau It costs to live the way you want.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She hadn't seen Elixir since confiding her recent troubles to the Counselor and the wolfdog's scent had grown faint around the territory. With concern for the Gamma, Liri searched through the wet woods for sign of her friend. An underlying scent - something sickly sweet and dangerous - mingled with Elixir's raised red flags in the healer's mind but when she finally came across the hidey-hole Elixir had tucked herself into, she berated herself for not realizing it sooner.

She'd had a lot on her plate recently but that was no excuse for neglecting to notice the Gamma's illness. 

She paused outside the den, turning and departing before her presence could be recognized. To come too close in contact needlessly would be to risk poisioning herself with the illness and thereby spreading it to all the healthy members of the plateau. 

The healer raced to her cairns - the stones damp with rain but the insides cool and dry - as the herbs she'd stored in the atrium had been scavenged some week or so ago. She returned with feverfew, catnip, and coltsfoot clutched in her maw, releasing a muffled chuff around the bundle to announce her presence. 

Entering the den with a dip of her small crown, she rested the medicine before Elixir's muzzle, where she could easily reach them. Dark eyes filled with concern as they took in the runny nose and eyes, her ears flickering in time to the dark fae's raspy breathing. 

"You must eat this," she murmured, tones soothing and authoritative at the same time. There was no question to the healer that if she didn't, her illness would progress into deadly blackcough and kill Elixir.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
It costs to live the way you want. - by Elixir - November 08, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: It costs to live the way you want. - by Síff - November 12, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: It costs to live the way you want. - by Elixir - November 12, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: It costs to live the way you want. - by Síff - November 14, 2018, 08:02 AM
RE: It costs to live the way you want. - by Elixir - November 14, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: It costs to live the way you want. - by Síff - November 16, 2018, 09:48 AM