Hushed Willows Hush little baby don't you cry..
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali had felt the little hug around his hind leg and felt a little awkward, he knew now that she had mistaken him for someone. He had frankly forgotten that Lost Hollow was where they had met Terance and Terance was... well... Ibis's father. The mans face softened slightly and his heart hit the ground. Nothing compared to thinking that someone who loved you came to see you and it wasn't them. He compared it to not seeing @Lily for a while and then running into a dark wolf who reminded him of her and well... that twisted his stomach into so many knots. For a minute he felt sick. 

That was hard for him to imagine so he couldn't begin to believe what the pup was feeling in that moment. As the eye to eye contact was made hope was seen in the little ones eyes, hope for a father who had come back for his babies. Sadly, it was only Khali, who wished he could offer more to her. Before he could even speak to her and offer any sort of comfort she muffled out a cry and then came the sobbing. It felt as though his heart had shattered into pieces, what a first impression he had made. 

The sandy man took a second to gather himself and look at the situation that he felt he had no right to. "It's okay little one" he whispered softly as he took a seat next to her. Confused at how to go about comforting her he had laid one paw on one side of her and the other on the other side. "I know I'm not who you were expecting..." he began, not a great start Khali what are you doing, he thought as he looked for other choice words. "and it's my fault for coming to see you with his scent still on my pelt. I'm truly sorry." it was a heart felt apology but he knew what damage had been done and wouldn't hold a grudge if she was rude.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - November 08, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 08, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - November 08, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 08, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - November 08, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 13, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - November 14, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Seabreeze - November 14, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - November 14, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Seabreeze - December 07, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - December 31, 2018, 12:35 AM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 08, 2019, 02:54 PM