Blackfeather Woods and when she looked, what could i ail?
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he became emboldened, seeking the sensitive places along her body, places that had not been touched before
there was a boy, insisted her mind, though relmyna had never understood the true nature of the whisper.
perhaps three lovers, then, in all her life, gone too long and growing bitter at its end. only iliksis had ever stoked her to greater heights, and now —
relmyna found herself suddenly frightened of what wintersbane might do. he would not hurt her, no, but could she bear the true unfurling of flesh? his desire, burning though the tight bindings of her own? she supposed she must merely trust him, allow him to lead, for already beneath her pale fur had her heart begun to race, her skin tighten with a thrumming warmth.
purling a low growl, she urged him onward. in times past, as she did with iliksis, the listener might have paused their liasion in pursuit of a more veiled place, but now it mattered not. let them look; let them see. she did not care, and presently snaked her muzzle 'round to nip roughly at his cheek, a loving show of her own want.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 15, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 28, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 05, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 05, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 08, 2019, 11:47 PM