Blacktail Deer Plateau I am home, Countess
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Corvus showed them scars down is neck from the bear and began to tell them of where he had been over the last month. He had been severely injured and had bee nursed back to health by an unknown and apparently very kind healer, although most healers appeared to be more kind than most. 

Grezig spoke first, only to say it was up to Kavik to let him back in. Concern briefly flashed across his face at his beta's apparent apathy, but it wasn't really the time to ask her about it. He put his confusion and sadness aside for now in order to deal with the matter at hand.

Ruenna asked a question that Kavik was curious to hear the answer to, even though he assumed it would be no. If he was too injured to make his way back to the plateau, then he was probably too injured to chase down a bear on his own.

His gaze met the silver female's skeptical one, and he responded with an almost imperceptible nod as he considered the situation from all sides. Ruenna was right to be skeptical; he wouldn't have made it too far if his wounds were that great, so why hadn't he reached out to them before now? But, Corvus had been one of their founding members, and had never give the alpha a reason to distrust him, so he was inclined to believe him now and willing to give him another chance. He had come back after all to stand on their borders pledging his loyalty knowing he may not be allowed back in. 

Ruenna sighed, and it seemed she had come to the same conclusion as Kavik. He nodded towards Corvus then. I'm glad to see that you were able to heal from such an awful wound, he started. You proved yourself loyal before, and since it seems you didn't intentionally desert us, I'm willing let you back in. Had the circumstances been different, he may have decided differently, but Corvus' pledge felt genuine, and he was deserving of a second chance.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I am home, Countess - by Corvus - November 09, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by RIP Grezig - November 09, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by Siqsa - November 09, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by Siege - November 09, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by Ruenna - November 09, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by RIP Kavik - November 09, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by Corvus - November 09, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by RIP Grezig - November 09, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: I am home, Countess - by Siqsa - November 09, 2018, 06:20 PM