Blacktail Deer Plateau Black Beatles
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Ruenna was a blessing as a friend to the ebony wolfdog even if she didn't know. The lick of her tears helped Elixir to not produce anymore. It hurt her that she wasn't chosen, she wasn't sure anymore if a pack was what she wanted. The words her superior spoke were much needed to hear. Those words "were all so proud" made her feel a certain amount of relief. Someone was watching her? Someone knew? She didn't want to hear that but it was said and it felt good. 

"Im proud, I'm proud of everyone. Proud of you for being able to have the Beta position, proud of everyone for working so hard here. I'm just feeling empty?" the last statement surprised her... empty? and it was a question to herself... she didnt know why. What would fill that emptiness, she didn't even know what should go there. "I feel like someone was putting together a puzzle and the last piece was missing and now its just a puzzle almost done but not quite there." hurt was seen in her eyes as she flashed her cherry orbs to Ruenna.

"That's understandable I guess. Not everyone sees their Leader as someone they can trust with such things." she said softly. "I'm not even sure I wanted the position, a lot of responsibility, but to be recognized for it and told why not would have been nice." she nodded. Ruenna was a good choice for this position, she hadn't been there for too long but not for too short either and she was a good learner.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
Black Beatles - by Elixir - November 09, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: Black Beatles - by Ruenna - November 10, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: Black Beatles - by Elixir - November 11, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: Black Beatles - by Ruenna - November 11, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: Black Beatles - by Elixir - November 11, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: Black Beatles - by Ruenna - November 11, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Black Beatles - by Elixir - November 11, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Black Beatles - by Ruenna - November 11, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: Black Beatles - by Elixir - November 11, 2018, 03:12 PM
RE: Black Beatles - by Ruenna - November 15, 2018, 12:17 PM