The Heartwood until now we have seldom seen, i will go if you go with me
45 Posts
Ooc — xynien
timelines? what r thooooose
he leaves the coast full of hope and wonder, and plans to return soon — he still hasn't visited undersea yet, after all. his heart is telling him to explore inland, though, so that's what he's doing; surely there's no need to suppress his whims in paradise.
the forest is cold and somewhat lonely, but he likes it. he likes the trees, even as bare as they are. he kind of likes the snow, a little bit, even if it is really really cold. and he kind of likes the way it doesn't take him long to catch the scent of a stranger. he doesn't hesitate to follow the trail, tail swishing eagerly at the thought of another friend — or maybe another cute boy. but the sight he's met with doesn't bring either of those things to mind, and he stops dead in his tracks, a little startled. a dark male, willowy and tattered; he reminds him of someone he'd have met in the barrens. it makes his throat ache in a weird way. he takes another few steps forward and chuffs softly, tail starting to swish again. he's never been repulsed by the strays and the wretches, the filthy outcasts that apparently exist even in paradise; he is one himself at heart, no matter how clean he keeps or how far he runs. he always will be.
Messages In This Thread
RE: until now we have seldom seen, i will go if you go with me - by Bbbbb - November 16, 2018, 11:32 AM