Alpine Lake we swore to shake it up and you swore to listen
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
"I was," he concluded, pulling himself from both water and bank, ridding his pelt of the aquatics with a series of shakes. As it settled back into place, a couple of licks here and there sealed a place accurate enough to them to dry regularly. "I hope I didn't disturb you too much," he slightly apologized, his voice contrasting heavily with the smaller femalia before him. "I kind of enjoy peace myself when I fish."

What made him cringe the most was how casually he delivered these words, damn near handing his mannerisms on a silver platter to the silver fae. But if he wanted to seem less abraisive, he had to atleast try.
Eyeing the youth, he concluded she didn't seem too at odds with living in the wilds, no infected wounds, nor torubled times prying her to beg him for help - so he wouldn't offer her a spot in Shadewood unless it was clear she needed one. For all he knew, she could have wanted to remain a loner, as he did, until she found her reason not to, anymore.

"What brings you to Teekon?" he asked in general, hoping to lighten his load and exchange information with the beauty. He had given up enough about him; he wanted to know more of her.
Messages In This Thread
we swore to shake it up and you swore to listen - by Faeryn - November 10, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: we swore to shake it up and you swore to listen - by Cry - November 11, 2018, 10:00 AM
RE: we swore to shake it up and you swore to listen - by Cry - November 12, 2018, 12:36 PM