Hushed Willows Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America
117 Posts
Ooc —
somehow, okeanos seems a little sad and his answer falls short. she roll her eyes, annoyed, and glances away. it’s not the answer she wants. in fact, there probably isn’t an answer she does want so the other child is set up for failure. brilliance sighs, then, and stifles back a sob while she turns away. “it’s not fair,” she mumbles. she can go back to her original plan and get rid of him but what’re the chances of that? she doesn’t need a pity party because she doesn’t have a mom and she doesn’t want him rubbing it in her face that he’s got two, let alone two that are… together. another foreign concept she doesn’t understand either.

brilliance sucks in a breath and stops, again, turning with expectation to still see him following behind her. “i’m hungry,” she says instead. maybe he can be of some use where he’s previously lacked.
i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
Messages In This Thread
Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - November 11, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - November 14, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - November 17, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - November 19, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 02, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - December 13, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 16, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - December 19, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 24, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - December 24, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 26, 2018, 03:03 PM