Ravensblood Forest feel the ocean as it breathes, shivering teeth
well if that's love, it comes at much too high a cost
55 Posts
Ooc —
the woman's reassurance might be of more worth to her, but it sounds too much like — like being indoctrinated all over again. she's heard and believed and loved and spoken enough religious drivel to know it when she hears it. a daughter of doris, the woman says, blessed, and ashari almost wants to spit on her. but she doesn't. she smiles a weary smile that doesn't reach her eyes, and she waits a moment to be sure the woman is done speaking before she starts to respond. nothing can free me from my trials. my curse is in my blood, she tells her, smile fading quickly. and no doris can do anything about it.
Messages In This Thread
feel the ocean as it breathes, shivering teeth - by Ashari - November 12, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: feel the ocean as it breathes, shivering teeth - by Nike - November 12, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: feel the ocean as it breathes, shivering teeth - by Nike - November 12, 2018, 10:18 PM
RE: feel the ocean as it breathes, shivering teeth - by Ashari - November 13, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: feel the ocean as it breathes, shivering teeth - by Nike - November 13, 2018, 01:45 AM