Ocean's Breath Plateau careful when you come through my way
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
The beast could not help but to smile at her remark. The expression did not reach his gaze, but he held the smirk for a short while before issuing a chuckle. The pale stranger was not entirely wrong. The ocean was a powerful thing, terrifying in all that it was capable of. Still, Ford was certain that he had never truly been afraid of the dark depths. For a moment, he was forced to understand why that might have been. When he found his answer, he shared it with her in a way that he hoped would not offend. “She needs only respect,” his smoky voice offered. It was true, for all intents and purposes. The waters were not dangerous to those who treated them the way they were intended.

“I am of the ocean, yes. I could not belong to anything else,” he then answered her query with a confident tone. It was a blessing to know where he was meant to be, but he had known the taste of wanderlust and had often thought of pursuing such inclinations. In the end, Ford was always returned to the gentle lapping of the sea water. It was the blood of the Cairn, he knew; they could never venture far from where they were intended to be.
Messages In This Thread
careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - November 16, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - November 16, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - November 16, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - November 19, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - December 29, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - January 05, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - January 06, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - January 06, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - January 19, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - January 24, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - January 30, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - February 01, 2019, 03:38 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - April 26, 2019, 05:42 PM