Overture Downs My friends aren't far, in the back of my car lay their bodies
the world is cold and life's not fair
64 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
It had been a few days since she had last seen her family, and now her nerves were starting to become raw. It was not like them to remain apart for so long, and especially not when their absence was unplanned. It made Isleña believe that their absence was not of the elective type, and something here was forced and unwilling. She worried for her cousins, and she worried for herself. A Luk was not meant to be alone.

Reluctantly, Isleña decided to leave the Cuesta where she and her cousins resided — their scents were starting to become stale there, anyways, and it just made her sad. She deluded herself that she may find their trail if she wandered around these foreign parts, but the lands were as strange to her as it was to them, and not the grassland plains that the runty and stout family was accustomed to. Their trail was never found, and Isleña turned sour.

The banshee darted back and forth, her movement lighted with equal parts fright and intention, for days on end. In her panic, she took no real note of the direction in which she went. In reality, Isleña was becoming more and more lost — but without her family, she was lost anyways. There were so little clues at to her family’s disappearance that her frantic state was becoming palpable and poisonous — and when Isleña came across another that might help her, she clung to the opportunity. “Sən!” she called out and bounded closer to the shewolf without introduction. “Sən kimsən!” she commanded, although this was not the question she truly wished to know. Have you seen my family? was closer to the truth. “Who!” Still, this time in the common tongue Isleña demanded identification first — perhaps this wolf was her enemy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My friends aren't far, in the back of my car lay their bodies - by Isleña - November 27, 2018, 03:35 PM