Hushed Willows i tried to bury the moon
ibis has permission to pp oke & enter any of oke's threads
156 Posts
Ooc — remus

cautiously he begins to set down roots in the willows. it doesn't seem like they're gonna move again, and while he doesn't fully trust it, he's adaptable -- it's easy enough to start to settle down. okeanos still worries after @Ibis, spending most of his time with her, and still tries to follow mali and brilliance around when they'll let him. at night he watches the stars and tries to remember what he's been told, making out shapes and patterns where he can. 

today he is not with ibis or with the other puppies, distracted, as it were, by a big stick he's discovered. the willows are kind of pretty and filled with lots of cool stuff, which takes away some of the sting of moving in the first place, but oke still misses the gelman he lost in the first move. nothing has the same mouthfeel! this stick is pretty okay though, nice and knobby and fits firmly in his small mouth. he's dragging it across the dirt when he spots a new adult, someone he's never met before and doesn't smell familiar. oh! oh! what should he do? he doesn't trust adults like he used to but he's still gotta be polite -- dragging his stick with him, oke marches up to her and sits down. "hello," he says, voice a polite chirp, "i'm oke-anos, who's you?"
Messages In This Thread
i tried to bury the moon - by Qilaq - November 17, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: i tried to bury the moon - by Okeanos - November 19, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: i tried to bury the moon - by Qilaq - December 02, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: i tried to bury the moon - by Okeanos - December 19, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: i tried to bury the moon - by Qilaq - December 24, 2018, 01:03 PM