Blacktail Deer Plateau Here's looking at you, kid
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It hadn't occurred to her that perhaps the lack of action filling the space was due to them all being upset over Grezig. She didn't understand how deep bonds could go, she didn't understand the real extent and variation of emotion that one could feel since she had forced herself to ignore them and had not let anyone close for so long before meeting Corvus. It was becoming increasingly more apparent as each of her leaders spoke that they were mourning the stressful event and trying to figure out how to move on before they were figuring out who would take over as beta. As soon as it dawned on her she felt guilty and her ears slowly pressed back, chin lowering as she stared at her paws avoiding their gazes especially as Liri spoke. When they had all finished she licked her lips and shifted her weight, feeling like a bad friend. What must she look like to them? It was horrible that she had burst forth so bluntly asking to be Beta and practically demanding their consideration and even worse, pointing out where Grezig and them had gone wrong. She hadn't meant it at all, but it was too late to take the words back. "I...I didn't realise or consider that you three and everyone else may be..may need more time to get over this than I do. I didn't mean to seem power greedy or inconsiderate. I am not good with the whole...friendship and emotions situation and for that I apologise. I appreciate you all recognising what I do but I didn't mean to say you hadn't, I think everyone in the pack gets recognised." she trailed off for a moment and then lifted her gaze.

She offered the three of them a tentative smile and continued "Take all the time you need..I didn't mean to put any pressure on you in this stressful time. I will accept any answer you make without any outburst, I hope you know this. I'll be loyal no matter what." She finished and then nodded her respect to them, standing up. She hoped the awkwardness and embarrasment she felt didn't show but she really did want to get out of there "Well...that's all I wished to discuss. I'll go take a run now, if that's alright?" she asked.

Minori wasn't inactive, she was on PPC for a week max after the bear attack! Also this is the last post from me unless Minori is prompted to speak again!
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Here's looking at you, kid - by Minori - November 19, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: Here's looking at you, kid - by Ruenna - November 19, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: Here's looking at you, kid - by RIP Kavik - November 20, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: Here's looking at you, kid - by Síff - November 20, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Here's looking at you, kid - by Minori - November 20, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Here's looking at you, kid - by Ruenna - November 20, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: Here's looking at you, kid - by RIP Kavik - November 21, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: Here's looking at you, kid - by Síff - December 05, 2018, 12:47 PM