Dragoncrest Cliffs like icarus before me, these wings are not my own
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
So, she was a huntress. Dacio offered a soft smile of encouragement to accompany the gentle sweep of his tail, and was intrigued by her announcement that she was a keen fisher. He recalled his experience on the beach with Bat in the Summertime when they'd been little, and found himself wondering how both she and Blackbear could appreciate even the shallows. For having been born by the sea, Dacio wasn't very brave when it came to its waters. Perhaps, if the Hedonakru found her suitable for their ranks, he could learn something new.

When he heard the sound of approaching paws, the young warrior blinked over a peppered shoulder to spot the russet Commander, and he felt his heart skip an uncomfortable beat. She hung back, watching him, and he responded by gawking awkwardly at her. Silently, Dacio willed her to step forward and take control of the situation, because he suddenly felt uncomfortable and intimidated that Blixen chose to observe.

"Uh," he murmured after a pause, looking round to the dark-furred newcomer once more when he reminded himself not to be rude and leave her thinking he'd ignored the information she'd just offered. There was an almost fearful glint in his pale irises, however, and he swallowed before announcing in a hushed tone just for her: "the commander is watching." In other words, what the hell am I supposed to do now!?
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
like icarus before me, these wings are not my own - by Easy - November 22, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: like icarus before me, these wings are not my own - by Dacio - December 04, 2018, 01:48 PM