Firefly Glen a bigger man than you, he stepped on me
207 Posts
Ooc —
He watches the dark boy glance in his direction, taking the opportunity to study his features. The slight wave of his tail is encouraging, though the silence is not. His ears fold back slightly when the other looks away, immediately feeling a little rejected, but he can't bring himself to abandon his efforts entirely just yet. Hi? He tries quietly, starting to belatedly catch on to the air of melancholy around the dark wolf. Noticing it doesn't mean he knows how to deal with it, unfortunately, so he decides to pretend he doesn't notice.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Winterbourne - November 27, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 06, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 28, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - January 07, 2019, 10:16 PM