Firefly Glen a bigger man than you, he stepped on me
207 Posts
Ooc —
He's become unexpectedly invested in the interaction, noting the way his heart jumps slightly when the other boy's eyes lift. Confusion lights his own honey gaze as his mouth opens, but no sound comes out. It takes him a moment to realize the other is struggling to speak, but his expression softens when it clicks. He waits patiently for some change, whether the stranger gives up or finally manages to say something.
His ears perk a little at his forceful sigh — and then the greeting finally comes, much louder than he'd expected. The young Corten flinches slightly, startled, but he's quick to recover. He sucks in a breath and straightens, trying to act as if he hadn't been surprised at all. I'm Winterbourne, He offers, tail beginning to swish slowly behind him. What's your name? He tries to make his tone gentle, though it feels foreign; for all his angst and bitterness, he is still at his core the kindhearted child of Morningside he so desperately wishes to bury, and he doesn't want to scare the other boy. Really, he just wants a friend. He's tired of being angry and alone.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Winterbourne - November 27, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 06, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 28, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - January 07, 2019, 10:16 PM