Blacktail Deer Plateau Poor Unfortunate Soul
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"You need help" 

Minori knew exactly what he meant but she refused to acknowledge the weakness of her mind at the moment. So instead she deflected it with an amused snort "I know right? Though I don't think even the best medic can save me" she was joking of course. The show was on, she was smirking and eyeing him down like everything was normal but he wouldn't see it. He wouldn't see it because he refused to look at her. She swallowed thickly and looked at her paws trying to figure out what to do. "I'm sorry Issun." she said softly. She flattened her eyes hating the vulnerability apologies always made her feel. "I'm not sorry for my feelings, whatever they are but I am very, very sorry that it is so messy. If... I'd known I wouldn't have let it continue. I'd have let you know and then maybe you wouldn't hate me..." she said the last part in barely a whisper, her heart squeezing painfully. 

That was what it looked like to her. The way he was so cold, couldn't even look at her as if she was too horrible for him to behold. Was what she did really that unforgivable? She felt her lips quiver as she began to wonder if she truly was the bad guy here...what if she had ruined something and it couldn't be fixed? The thought made her scared. "I want to fix this. Please? You're my closest friend, You helped me not close up again. Tell me you don't hate me so much that we can't be friends anymore"
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Poor Unfortunate Soul - by Minori - November 28, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by RIP Issun - November 30, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by Minori - November 30, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by RIP Issun - December 01, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by Minori - December 02, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by RIP Issun - December 08, 2018, 01:23 AM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by Minori - December 08, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by RIP Issun - December 13, 2018, 11:59 PM