Blacktail Deer Plateau Poor Unfortunate Soul
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He still didn't look at her and her eyes hardened for a moment before the brief flicker of coldness went away again and she studied him, trying to discern any expression she could from his lowered face. She couldn't and it hurt, there was none of the warmth and friendliness, none of the kindness that she had grown so used to. It had just all vanished from him and she was left staring at someone who she finally deemed broken in some way and she couldn't help but blame herself. She had been the one to hurt a friend, to break a heart and at the same time she was slowly opening a hole inside herself. His whispered assurance that he didn't hate her did very little to make her feel better and she simply stared, heart throbbing and eyes going from the soft, hurt look and slowly turning into a more wild and desperate expression. A sharp, keening whimper left her maw and she began to pace "Please...tell me what you want! I know I messed up...nobody can help the way they feel. I know that for certain because if i had a choice, i'd feel nothing at all! I did this because while I feel I have no idea what the emotions are and I suck at recognising them in others.." she poured it out, the word vomit of guilt and sorrow and shame all falling into his ears.

"What can I do Issun? Please tell me how to fix this. I...I don't know how to make you happy, I don't know how to make you stop avoiding me. For fuck's sake you won't even look at me!" she felt herself begin to tremble, heartbeat elevating and head throbbing with pain. She was pushing herself too far, too much stress too soon. She forced herself to stop pacing, to sit down and look at him while taking slow deep breaths.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Poor Unfortunate Soul - by Minori - November 28, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by RIP Issun - November 30, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by Minori - November 30, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by RIP Issun - December 01, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by Minori - December 02, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by RIP Issun - December 08, 2018, 01:23 AM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by Minori - December 08, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: Poor Unfortunate Soul - by RIP Issun - December 13, 2018, 11:59 PM