Dragoncrest Cliffs i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
just wanted to jump in here quick! assuming blix hasn't found out about wifi leaving yet

as with helix, nomi's call summons blixen from her patrol, a warmth blossoming in her chest as she moves. nomi's absence felt different from mother's when she was a child -- perhaps because she knew where nomi was going, what she would be doing, and what blix's role was in the meantime. but it's hard in a different way, a way she isn't sure how to cope with, because unlike mother, nomi is her mentor. helix is great, but not the same and eske left with nomi too so--well. she feels as if she's grown a bit. she also feels as if she hasn't done a particularly good job.

bat's still gone.

the thought sombers her, slowing her steps as she reaches the calvary, her ears laying flat. the young commander comes up behind tux, greeting him with a nudge before stepping past him toward nomi. she gives helix a nod, acknowleding her presence, but her attention is firmly on the crew: thur, and ephraim, the boy she didn't get a chance to spend much time with, and another man, someone she doesn't know. dacio, too -- she gives him a quick glance and nod as well, acknowledging his continued appearances in the periphery of her life (really, the sight of his figure has grown on her). "hei," blix greets, her gaze back at the main event, lowering her head to heda.  "welcome home," she adds, lifting her head back up -- there's a lot to share, presumably on both sides, but she holds her tongue, wanting to see what nomi says first.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Tux - November 29, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Blixen - December 01, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Dio - December 02, 2018, 12:07 AM