Dragoncrest Cliffs claw at my walls, i come when you cry
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —

He begins to fumble with his words, but nothing even comes out of his mouth other than a sorry, No.  He doesn't think they've gone after Bat — he didn't even know where they had went.  If they were coming back.  Part of them feels like they aren't, but with no way of knowing that...

It dawns upon him then that Thuringwetil had left before Bat had even disappeared.  He observes her for a second, racks his brain.  Bat went missing a long time ago.  Once with Kiwi, but we found them both.. and then she left for real.  He looks down at his paws.  Silkie went missing once, too, and he got hurt.  Tux was the only one who had always stayed and been good.  I dunno, he mumbles as she presses her nose to his forehead.

He pushes past and buries his face in her chest.  He's almost too big to do it now, almost as big as heda herself.  What're we gonna do?  He was big enough and old enough now, their scent trail still fresh.  He had it in his brain that he could go after them and demand that they could come home and prove himself as rauna in the process... but he didn't know what nomi would want.
trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
Messages In This Thread
claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - November 30, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - November 30, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 01, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 01, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 01, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 02, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 02, 2018, 12:17 PM