Blackbeak Bluff didn't they tell you, you'd leave and never come back
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —

Tux was still young enough that, compared to someone like Blixen or Artaax, it would be easier for him to kill his mother and sister, and it would only get easier as time went on.  As far as he was concerned, they stopped being his family the moment they'd turned their backs upon Drageda, and it was this terribly black-and-white outlook on the world that would allow him to play judge, jury, and executioner.  

Still, the wound is fresh, and knowing that Ephraim wants to help him only makes it worse somehow.  He sucks in a breath, steadies his limbs which threaten to quake.  I'd like to forget about them.  It was the only answer he saw.  He could not keep them close to his heart and fulfill his duty to Drageda.  So he'd cut them out of his memory entirely, or at least burn them out the best he could.

He turns his attention back to the clouds, which fizzled and rumbled with the echoes of one thousand hooves.  I think so, he says.  I've never seen 'just rain' that looks anything like this.  But a physical storm would be easier to handle than the emotional one he'd been handed.
trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
Messages In This Thread
RE: didn't they tell you, you'd leave and never come back - by Tux - December 16, 2018, 07:33 PM