Blackfeather Woods and then my blood rushed to my face
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
relmyna did not fault tundra for disturbing her, yet the set of her head was weary as she lifted it, reopening seafoam eyes to settle on the newcomer. hello, tundra, came her noiseless greeting. a shake of her head in answer to the woman's question, but her gaze returned to the altar, always, always. never had her prayers failed to leave her without some semblance of peace after; even now, she leant into the whispering of the mother and relaxed.
are you a spiritual creature? came the listener's inquiry. keeping to herself as she had been, relmyna realized she knew little about the dealings of the others in her pack. a failing, she supposed; blackfeather curled in on itself in dying throes, and she could not be roused from even her own reverie.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and then my blood rushed to my face - by Relmyna - December 05, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: and then my blood rushed to my face - by Tundra - December 07, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: and then my blood rushed to my face - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: and then my blood rushed to my face - by Tundra - January 05, 2019, 05:04 PM
RE: and then my blood rushed to my face - by Relmyna - January 08, 2019, 11:36 PM