Blackfeather Woods people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
right back atcha y i k e s i forget about this every time i do replies

Laurel Redleaf. Another name that was unfamiliar to him, yet dwelling within the home that was once his own. It was a strange thing to realise—that wolves he’d never met could so easily enter and take claim to the kingdom that was once his. Strange, and terribly so, but logical; for land as idealistic as the valley to sit void of inhabitants almost seemed a crime. “Out of curiosity, I suppose,” he returned with, though perhaps that was not entirely the truth. Partially, yes, but certainly not fully.

“Do you know a woman named Indra?” he asked next. “How about Nanook, Sesi, or Xan?” Desna would not return, he was confident of that, but what of the others? And what of Indra? The woman had helped Maegi when he could not, had provided her with a place to heal and lick her wounds. If at all possible, he would like to thank her someday—or, in the very least, pass the message along through a packmate of hers.
Messages In This Thread
RE: people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them - by Kove - April 04, 2019, 12:09 AM