Ankyra Sound Any rain softly kisses us on the face
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Even though she keeps to herself, she still keeps up with her duties as gona. She attempts to still her feet most days but as she rounds the southern border, just before the cold-hardened terrain turns stony, she finds the pull too hard to ignore. Mallaidh finds the familiar path from Drageda down into the sound, following along with the cliffside to her right.

As much as Drageda feels like home, especially when she and Blixen are getting along, Heda’s return makes her stomach turn into knots. What if she’s seen as natrona, despite all she’s done? One mistake earlier in the seasons (something that wouldn’t even happen again!) and she’d been away for months in cowardice. They haven’t chased her out yet, or even approached her about any of it, so she lingers in limbo until... something happens, I guess.

Mallaidh yawns, inhaling a fresh scent. The only real familiarity is Drageda but several wolves had returned with Heda and though she may not know her standing, she doesn’t know what else anyone else knows. With caution, she proceeds, until she sees the small form of another wolf. He has pointed features like she does but that ends ends the similarities with their coyote bond.

Thunder booms on the distance, catching her off guard and jerking to attention. Glancing out to sea shows the danger in the distance but she doesn’t retreat. The ocean rears up with angry waves and strong wind but Mallaidh carefully comes up to the side and chuffs to announce her presence.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 07, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 11, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 12, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 13, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 13, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 15, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 16, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 22, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 26, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - January 06, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - January 06, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - January 14, 2019, 11:59 AM